Interested in lessons for you or someone else?
I would love to hear from you!
~In Person AND Zoom lessons~
Group and Individual Piano Lessons, Guitar Lessons and Ukulele Lessons spots AVAILABLE!
Please contact me to schedule a FREE trial lesson.
Are you looking for something fun, engaging and educational for your child this Fall?
Outdoor camps, pools and zoos may be closed down, but music lessons are Zooming along!!!
This Fall activities may still be restricted, so let me help you out.
Music lessons bring so many benefits to our minds and bodies - and can also help give structure to long...endless...days.
I am taking on new students...please fill out my Contact Form and I will be in touch within 48 hours. Let's get this party started!
For all those kiddos under the age of 6...have I got something fun for you!
Mommas-need some happy time put back in your day? Craving just a few moments to yourself? I got you covered!
Check out my Online Courses for Toddlers and Preschoolers described below. Both courses lay a solid foundation for future music involvement...train the body, train the ear, then train the fingers...you will find these stepping stones in each video course
Toddler Tunes Online Course For ages 18 months to 5 years old.
- Homemade instruments, singing, finger plays and pretending to be animals.
- So much merriment and giggles to be had! Check it out HERE.
- Perfect for your social distancing and safe-at-home year
Preschool Online Course: for ages 3-6
- Feel the beat with body movement to music
- Sing and learn notes of the piano and music staff
- Prepare the fingers for piano with finger plays
- Learn piano geography and simple patterns on the piano
- Dance with stuffed animals
- Play household/handmade instruments (wooden spoons and Tupperware work just fine-old school y'all!)
- Engage the imagination with lots of fun pretend play
Go to my Store to access Courses: store.davinaperret.com
I bring 20 years of teaching experience into my music studio, along with a passion for equipping and inspiring students to be life-long musicians. I believe every person is musical in their core and that music has so many benefits for our minds and bodies. Lessons at the beginning stages should be fun and engaging, with many different modes of learning.
With a degree in Music Therapy from Colorado State University, I also have experience working with students of all abilities, including those with special needs. Every student has different strengths and areas of challenge, and I work as best as I can to differentiate and meet each student's needs.
I am a member of Music Teachers National Association, as well as a local MTNA group, Foothills Music Teacher Association (FMTA). Through the sponsorship of FMTA, my students have many opportunities to perform in a variety of events and recitals. Learn more about playing opportunities here.